How to Check Paytm Balance | Check Paytm Bank, Wallet, Debit Card Balance 2022 | Updates
We all utilize different types of payment apps like to conduct online or cashless transactions, and it is no longer necessary to visit a bank or an ATM to check our bank balance. Paytm has made checking any of your bank account balances very simple and efficient with just a few taps and clicks on the Paytm App. We talked about how to transfer and receive money with Paytm in the last post, and today we’ll talk about Paytm Balance. From the beginning of the post, we will learn in detail what Paytm Balance is and how to check Paytm Balance in various ways. We will explain How to Check Paytm Wallet Balance, How to Check Paytm Bank Account Balance, How to Check Paytm Debit Card Balance, and finally How to Check Paytm Fastag Balance in this topic titled Paytm Balance.
Paytm Balance is nothing more than the amount of money in your currency that a Paytm user has on his Paytm App, which includes money in Paytm Payments Bank or any other Paytm Linked Bank Account, as well as money in Paytm Debit Card and Paytm Wallet. The Paytm App can be used to check your Paytm balance. You can effortlessly keep track of the money left in your Paytm Bank, Wallet, and Debit Card with Paytm Balance, as well as contribute money to Paytm for future use.
Follow the step-by-step procedures below to check your Paytm balance or Paytm Wallet balance.
- Launch the Paytm application and sign in.
- Select ‘Paytm wallet’..
- A display of the available balance will appear on the screen.
There are two ways to check your Paytm Bank Account Balance. Both methods are described in depth further down.
- On the homepage, scroll down to ‘Passbook.’ This displays your account balance as well as the history of your transactions.
- You’ll discover two unique sections in your Passbook’s ‘Account Balance & History’ section. These can be found under the headings ‘Accounts’ and ‘History.’ All of your transactions are recorded in ‘History.’ Debits and credits from all linked bank accounts, as well as payments from your cards and wallets, are all included.
- You’ll discover options like ‘Paytm Wallet,’ ‘Paytm Postpaid,’ and other related bank accounts under the ‘Account’ area. The option to ‘Check Balance’ is located on the right side of each account.
- To check the balance of each bank account, you’ll need your UPI PIN. You won’t need to enter your UPI PIN to check your balance if you’ve linked your Paytm Payments Bank account. Simply select ‘Check Balance’ to see your current balance.
- Check Paytm Balance.
Originally published at https://www.buddyshow.in on January 25, 2022.